Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Walking through this fridged barren city, while the ripping winds threaten to tear at my cooling flesh, my hands search for warmth long forgotten in the pockets they deserted not to long ago to shield my freezing face.

Today has been absolutely freezing, the wind just takes the very breath out of you... Last night I tried to run back to my dorm building after working out so that my muscles didnt freeze (yes it is THAT cold) and I think I about killed my lungs. Sacrificing one for the other I suppose.
In any case, I have just not been feeling the greatest at all today. Boo.

On the lighter side, 24 more days until I get to see my families lovely faces. My sister is getting married in about 7 months which is pretty surreal and crazy. Bring on the wedding maddness!



and since I have nothing else incredibly smart and witty to say, a good day.

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe it's so cold there! and i'm so excited i found your blog! wa hoo!

    ReplyDelete