Thursday, February 11, 2010

Peanut Butter and Dogs


I think I can safely point out that we have numerous campus animals... including this cute fellow, may I introduce you to the campus dogs in which I have been able to get close enough and snuggle with on my various and frequent trips across campus:


this guys my favorite, though we dont know his name. We found him outside the Great Hall and came right to us! I shall love him forever :-)

This is Loui, hes old and adorable and frequently acts as much. Loui gets excited and young again when the snow starts coming down. What a geezer.


On a separate note I have recently rediscovered peanut butter, I dont think I have ever had much of a taste for it before, but it had the moment of gracing my taste buds with its wonderfulness (I doubt thats a word, but I will deal since its in complete truth)... and I feel I must put it on everything... especially bananas in fact, I am eating one right now! And an all time childhood favorite: PB&J. I think that whoever made such an invention should be glorified (though not too much, since the only person we should glorify is God :-)) Its a wonder how often your taste buds change, where old time favorite become your new time favorites, and where other things just fall off the radar... only to come back and become the new favorite. Its the best thing I think.

Anyways, after my toes unfreeze and I actually become some semblance of warm again, I might start on my homework. But only until then!

Stay Warm!




2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter toast every morning!!! Been my favorite for many a year. Peanut butter and banana's are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. peanut butter on a spoon dude.


    peanut butter on a freaking spoon.

    ReplyDelete