Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cant you tell? Im a slow motion accident, lost in the pages

I am so emotionally drained. Can I go home now? I want to hug my family.

I almost didnt have a ride home to Spring Break... With all the kids from Michigan here... you wouldnt think it would be that difficult right? Wrong. After searching, I have finally found a ride to Chicago-- and then from Chicago to Michigan. Thus I will be arriving home around 2:30am Friday morning! Hallelujah.

I have come to the realization... not for the first time, but a continuation of this realization that I have SO many weaknesses... I seem to be debbie downing it lately.

Psalm 69

On a completely seperate note... I think I am going to have a summer project... to learn the Cello... Because I am in the full Belief that the Cello has the most sexiest sound of all times. And I just need to feel useful.

Home is less than 24 hours away.... Lookout Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment